Terms and Conditions
1. This Photography tour is organized and run by Simon Roppel Photography (Hereafter referred to as SRP)
2. Registration Registration is completed when the initial deposit has been received by SRP. All Reservations are legally binding. The balance of payment must be paid 90 days prior to the tour start. The total participation fee must be paid within 3 business days in cases where registration is completed within 90 days prior to the tour.
3. Cancellation and Refund guidelines Cancellations must be made in writing to SRP if you cannot attend the tour. If a cancellation is made more than 3 months (90 days) prior to the scheduled departure, you will be refunded any participant fee paid to date excluding the initial deposit. There will be no refunds made on cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the tour.
4. Tour Cancellation and Interruption Insurance It is mandatory that all clients purchase a trip cancellation and interruption unsurance against an event which may force you to leave from a tour either before or while it is in progress.
5. Price Changes SRP reserves the right to increase the price of a tour of costs increased due to changes in transport costs, taxes, customs or other expenses, changes in the exchange rate. The client will be notified of any changes of price.
6. Changes in Itinerary and Tour Delay SRP reserves the right to change the itinerary, or accommodations. If a trip must be delayed, or the itinerary must be changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, sickness, volcanic eruption or other circumstances for which SRP is not responsible of. The additional costs of delays or changes are not included.
7. Cancellation of Itinerary SRP reserves the right to cancel a tour before departure for any reason, including too few participants or logistical issues such as strikes, wars, acts of God, or any other circumstances which may make a realisation of the trip inconvenient. All tour payments received will be refunded, and this refund will be the limit of SRP liability. SRP is not responsible for any expenses incurred by a client in preparing for the tour, including nonrefundable or penalty-carrying airline tickets, special clothing, visa or passport fees or other related costs.
8. Limitations on Liability SRP assume no responsibility caused by injury, loss or damage person or property in connection with any service directly from: Arrest, annoyance, delays, expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, crime acts, unavoidable acts of God, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, civil disturbance, terrorism, government restrictions or regulations and discrepancies or changes in transit or hotel services over which it has no control. Rational changes in the itinerary may be made where deemed advisable for the comfort of the participants. In case of a medical problem arising during the tour, which results in expenses for evacuation, use of aircraft or repatriation, the responsibility for payment of these costs belongs to the passenger. SRP strongly advises that all clients ensure that such eventualities are protected by travel insurance. If not covered by travel insurance the responsibility remains with the customer and SRP specifically decline any responsibility of any kind.
Note: On payment of deposit to Simon Roppel Photography the client acknowledges that he/she has read and understands the above terms and conditions and agrees to them.